River water quality monitoring data
The Environmental Protection Administration publishes river water quality monitoring data, including river pollution index (RPI) and monitoring values of major pollutants. Since monitoring data requires monthly field sampling, laboratory testing and analysis, and data quality assurance as well as quality control procedures, it is usually necessary to provide data every other month.
|Organization||Department of Environmental Monitoring & Information Management|
|Environmental Protection Project Categories||Environmental Resource Survey and Monitoring|
|Sustainable Development Goals||Clean Water and Sanitation|
|Dataset provided by||Environmental Water Quality Information|
|Authorization Method||Open Government Data License|
|Authorization Description Link||https://data.gov.tw/license|
|Contact Name||Mr. Cheng|
|Contact Phone Number||2311-7722#2399|
|Tags||River water quality Monitoring|
Data Field Description
Historical Data Download ※If the csv file shows garbled text, please refer to the Q&A page.
|Dataset Name||Download Type|
|River water quality monitoring data|
|River water quality monitoring data (1994~2013)|
- The conference of the "Water environment optimization and regeneration vision of the Agongdian River and Love River"
- Seasonal monitoring data of river water quality
- Location map of river water quality monitoring stations
- The conference of the "Water environment optimization and regeneration vision of the Danshui River"
- Monthly monitoring data of reservoir water quality